Kinston Truck Accident Lawyer
You know what sets Whitley Law Firm apart from other North Carolina law firms? We seek compensation with compassion. To us, you’re not just another case file. You’re a member of our community who is going through a difficult period in your life. We pursue the financial recovery you deserve by offering wholehearted legal care.
A Kinston truck accident lawyer from our firm can manage your claim’s many obligations, from filing your case to advocating for you in court. Getting the care and empathy you need is just a phone call away. Begin a free case review now by calling (919) 785-5000.
Our Kinston Truck Accident Lawyers Work for You
A truck accident can turn your life upside down. Hospital stays, surgeries, and treatment can take their toll on your body and mind. Trying to build a strong case is a daunting task when you’re injured. Yet, by entrusting your case to Whitley Law Firm, you can breathe easy knowing we’re handling everything.
Our personal injury attorneys will:
- Pinpoint the cause of the accident
- Determine the at-fault and liable parties
- Apply civil law to your case
- Negotiate on your behalf with the liable insurance company
- Fight for your rights in court
- Consult with accident reconstruction specialists on your case
- Evaluate your case from multiple angles
- Keep you updated
North Carolina is a pure contributory negligence state—meaning that if the plaintiff is even 1% responsible for the accident, they will not be eligible for damages. You want someone on your side to combat allegations of fault, as this could jeopardize your case’s outcome. That’s why we thoroughly investigate each case and seek the results you deserve.
Each of Our Clients Benefit From the Whitley Advantage
Our law firm has fought for injured North Carolinians for 50 years. Every day, we use our accumulated knowledge to ease our clients’ struggles as they fight to get their lives back on track.
Our team considers clients to be family and treat each person as we want to be treated: with kindness. We believe easy communication makes for a more positive outcome. We offer our clients:
- Services in English or Spanish
- Their attorney’s direct email address and phone number
- Appointments as needed
- Calls returned within 24 hours
Since 1974, we’ve offered client-centered care. You can learn more about our commitment to your case’s outcome when you begin your free case evaluation.
We’re Empowered by the Positive Feedback We Get From Clients
Our truck accident attorneys will not settle your claim for a penny less than you deserve. Although money doesn’t change the pain our clients have endured, we’re proud to say that we’ve helped our clients recover millions of dollars in compensation.
We’re honored that some clients had these comments to share about their time working with us:
- “I would like to send my appreciation and gratitude out to the Whitley Law Firm in Kinston. The entire staff treats everyone with respect, courtesy and dignity.” ––K.J.
- “In just a few short months, nearly a month and half, I watched the stress pour off me and hope regained. The Whitley Law Firm, Ben, his Father, Jocelyn, everyone will treat you like a member of their family and they stand up for their family! I hope you will give them the chance I did, you will be ever so grateful too!” ––D.G.
- “Whit, Stephen and Linda and the rest of the staff went over and beyond to get things done for me and I will be forever grateful. I will and have recommended the Whitley Law Firm to any and all who seek their professional services. I look forward to working with them again in my upcoming case.” ––W.M
The Statute of Limitations for Filing Your Truck Accident Lawsuit in Kinston, NC
North Carolina typically has a three-year time limit to bring a lawsuit against the party liable for your injuries. The clock starts ticking on the day of the accident. Take it from us: time can fly by in the aftermath of a serious injury. If you wait too long to initiate legal action, you could lose the right to seek damages.
We don’t want this to happen to you. So, we recommend reaching out to us as soon as possible. Whitley Law Firm can start your case when you’re ready.
Damages You May Recover for Your Truck Accident in Kinston
No amount of money will erase your injury-related hardships, but it can make the road ahead much easier. With our law firm’s help, you can pursue compensation for your:
- Past, present, and future medical bills
- Pain and suffering and inconvenience
- Vehicle repair or replacement costs
- Emotional trauma
- Lost income, tips, and bonuses
- Loss of future earning capacity
Our hearts go out to you if you lost a loved one. Again, we know financial recovery can’t undo what you’re feeling. Yet, it can account for your loved one’s funeral, end-of-life care costs, and pain and suffering.
We’re Proud of the Results We’ve Achieved for Motor Vehicle Accident Claimants
To us, financial recovery represents more than money. It also offers closure to a challenging time in your life. We’ve secured these outcomes for people in similar situations to yours:
- Our client was a mail carrier in a rural area. She was going about her rounds when a tractor-trailer struck her from behind. We secured $5.5 million for her losses.
- A commercial bus hit our client. During post-mediation, we secured $3.5 million for her medical bills and pain and suffering.
- We were humbled when a family came to us with their wrongful death case, alleging that a commercial truck claimed their loved one’s life. We secured $3 million.
These outcomes may not reflect your case’s results. Yet, we hope they go a long way in demonstrating our commitment to client care.
Connect With Our Kinston Truck Accident Lawyers Today
You can put your frustration and worries aside when you partner with Whitley Law Firm. Our team is ready to put its knowledge and experience to work on your behalf. To connect with our family-owned and operated firm, dial (919) 785-5000.