Camp Lejeune US Marine Corp Base Water Contamination Camp Lejeune Veterans Click Here!

As an injured worker, or the surviving family member of someone who lost their life in a workplace accident, rather than attempt to file on your own, a Greensboro workers’ compensation lawyer can help when: you are worried about filing your claim correctly; if your claim has been previously denied; your injury requires surgery or time lost from work; you are not happy with the amount of compensation your insurance company provided you with; the injury was caused by your employer; or if you have been offered a settlement.

Our attorney, Robert E. Whitley Jr. is Board Certified in North Carolina workers’ compensation law, and decades of experience in handling workers’ compensation claims, we are confident our firm can assist you with every aspect of the claims process. Our primary concern is ensuring that you get the most benefits possible so you can put your focus, and energy on healing and recovery. We understand the ins and outs of North Carolina workers’ compensation law and we will use that knowledge to your advantage at all times.

What is Workers’ Compensation?

On the job injuries can range from temporary to more permanent injuries. Whenever you are injured on the job, or during the course of your work, you should find out if your injuries are covered under workers’ compensation insurance.

Fortunately, the great majority of workers are covered under their employer’s workers’ compensation insurance policy. This insurance covers:

  • Medical bills
  • Lost wages
  • Other rehabilitative procedures

How Whitley Law Firm Can Help

Keep in mind that we are here to provide you with the legal support and answers to any questions you may have about workers’ compensation injuries, or workers’ compensation accidents, or workers’ compensation death benefits. We can help if you encounter employer retaliation and we can answer any questions you may have about bringing a lawsuit against your employer. We can also provide you with information about the vocational rehabilitation rights of injured workers.

What a Greensboro Workers Comp Lawyer Can Do For You

If you were injured at work, or if you have fallen ill or suffered from an occupational disease, we want to help. It’s critical that you notify your employer within 30 days of the incident in writing. Then, you must file a Form 18 with the North Carolina Industrial Commission within two years of the incident. We are here to streamline the filing process for you so you can have the greatest chances of having access to the level of benefits that your situation demands.

We work on a contingency fee basis, meaning that we don’t charge any fees unless we get you compensation. Call on of our GreensboroĀ workers’ compensation lawyer today.