12 Days of Giving
With COVID-19 still affecting many families and local businesses in the community, we wanted to find a way to come together and spread a little holiday joy while staying safe. So, for this holiday season, our team at Whitley Law Firm decided to host the 12 Days of Giving giveaway that took place virtually on our Facebook Page!
The 12 Days of Giving giveaway ran for the first 12 days of December. Every day there were opportunities to win either a group prize or an individual prize. Some of our prizes supported local businesses and groups as a way to give back and say thank you for making our hometown safe. Other prizes helped support families during the holiday season! Getting involved in our giveaway was easy and all took place virtual from the comfort of homes.
Individuals had to follow Whitley Law Firm on our Facebook Page and kept an eye out for updates. The event took place on December 1st-12th. To participate each day posted a blurb that announces what that day’s prize would be and it had a prompt that individuals could respond to.
- Any individual over 18 years old is with a Facebook was welcome to participate in our 12 Days of Giving giveaway
- Follow Whitley Law Firm on Facebook
- Each day we posted a giveaway and either asked that individuals respond to the prompt or participate in a poll. To enter individuals just had to like our post and participate in that day’s activities.
- If the prompt asked you to nominate a non-profit or group to win a prize, we asked individuals to share the post! The chances of a chosen non-profit winning would be higher shared to spread the word and get others involved!
- For individual prizes, the winners were randomly chosen and notified via a Facebook comment at the end of that day.
- For Group Giveaways, the organization, non-profit, or first responders group with the most likes/votes at the end of the day were selected as winners for that prize.
- The goal of this giveaway was to give back to our entire community, so each individual and/or group were only allowed to win one prize during this giveaway.
Prizes That Were Given Away:
- Group Giveaways:
- Urban Ministries wins lunch from a local business.
- Triangle Game Night’s Giant Game Party Pack. Individuals nominated and voted for a non-profit or a first responder group to win. Congratulations to Make Your Mark Youth Outreach Inc!
- Apple Spice will deliver lunch or dessert. Individuals nominated and voted for an organization, a non-profit, or a first responder group to win. Congratulations to Redefined Courage!
- Food Bank of Central & Eastern North Carolina donation on an individual’s behalf. Respond to a prompt to enter for a chance to win.
- Individual Card Card Giveaways:
To learn more about this event, check out Midtown Magazine to see what they had to say about 12 Days of Giving!
LEGAL: This giveaway was not associated with Facebook or Instagram. Individuals that participated in this giveaway WERE NOT guaranteed that something would be won. Winners were selected at random or by having the most votes.
Sponsors For This Opportunity