Greenville Car Accident Lawyer
Having successfully represented injured clients for over five decades, our Greenville car accident lawyers understand the challenges and frustrations you may face while seeking compensation. However, you do not have to endure this struggle alone.
Whitley Law Firm is here to help you and your family get through this traumatic experience. We stand with you when times are tough, unraveling complex legal concepts and dissipating your worries. Working with us means you and your family become part of the Whitley family; we fight for you as we would for our own. To learn more about our client-centered approach, call (919) 785-5000.
Our Greenville Accident Lawyers Offer Guidance and Reassurance
Our car accident lawyers approach your situation with care and compassion while providing aggressive advocacy. We offer comprehensive legal services, including:
- Preparing and organizing everything needed for your claim
- Guiding you through every stage of the legal process
- Complying with all state-mandated deadlines, including the statute of limitations
- Investigating who is responsible for causing the accident
- Assessing the full extent of your economic and non-economic damages
- Leading negotiations with the at-fault party’s insurance company
- Suing the at-fault party, if necessary
From the very beginning, you will get your personal injury attorney’s direct cellphone number and email address for easy access. We also regularly check in with you to ensure you and your family understand your case’s progression.
No Out-of-Pocket Costs, No Upfront Fees
If you have concerns about the cost of hiring us, do not worry. Whitley Law Firm operates on a contingency-fee-basis. We find that this alleviates our clients’ worries because they don’t pay anything upfront or out of pocket. You only pay us if we recover compensation, and our fees come from the settlement we secure on your behalf.
Our Lawyers Secure Financial Justice Following Your Car Accident in Greenville
One of the most important things to get right in car accident claims is assessing the full financial extent of your injuries. Otherwise, how do you know if an offer from the at-fault party’s insurer is fair? For example, if you cannot work due to your injuries, how do you estimate the future costs of your ongoing care or lost wages?
Fortunately, compensation in car accident cases covers a variety of financial and non-financial damages, including:
- Medical bills
- Rehabilitation costs
- Lost wages
- Loss of future earning capacity
- Physical pain and emotional suffering
- The cost of replacing or repairing your vehicle
- Anything you spent out of pocket
We’re confident in our ability to resolve your case. You don’t have to lift a finger when it comes to negotiating, gathering evidence, or communicating with claims adjusters. Our lawyers offer wholehearted care.
We Seek Justice in Fatal Accidents
Sadly, some accidents can be fatal. If you suffered the tragic loss of a loved one, you have our deepest sympathies. We know how overwhelmed and devastated you feel, especially if a negligent driver caused the accident – but know the Whitley family is here if you need help, and we would be honored to support your legal goals.
We understand that no amount of money can account for your loss. Still, our team will approach your case with sensitivity and compassion, so you can start rebuilding your life.
You Have a Limited Time to Pursue Damages for a Greenville Car Accident
G.S. § 1-52 notes that you generally have three years to file a car accident lawsuit. Three years might seem like a lifetime away in a time like this. Yet, it can pass in a flash. By consulting our team at your earliest convenience, we can assess your case’s filing deadline and comply.
You don’t want to wait too long to act because if the statute of limitations expires, you will be unable to seek damages. We don’t want that to happen to you. Let our family help your family.
Our Case Results Demonstrate Our Commitment to Client Success
Whitley Law Firm doesn’t make empty promises. When we say that we’ll do everything possible to secure damages, we stand by our words. We’ve helped countless car accident claimants in situations just like yours recover damages, with some notable outcomes including:
- A $5.5 million settlement after a tractor-trailer struck our client’s vehicle
- A $3.5 million settlement following a traffic accident involving a truck
- A $1.5 million settlement after our client suffered organ damage in a collision
Each of these cases had its own differences, but one thing remained the same: we needed to prove negligence––and we did. But what is negligence? That means showing that because another party’s actions caused your accident, you were injured and have damages.
Not only can we prove negligence, but we put all hands on deck when building and advancing your case. We’re committed to seeking the best possible outcome for your case, whether that means negotiating with an insurer or filing a lawsuit.
We’re Motivated by Our Clients’ Feedback
When discussing our firm’s dedication, you don’t have to take our word for it. Instead, take a look at what previous clients have shared about their experience with Whitley Law Firm:
- “I would just like to thank you for your hard work. It resulted in my favor. I look forward to continuing working with you. I appreciate your advice, honesty and integrity. You made me feel special. I will have no trouble recommending you to everyone.” ––S.B.
- “They helped me & my family through the roughest darkest days of our lives. For anyone who is seeking sound legal advice and direction, as well as welcome you in like you are part of their family–WHITLEY LAW FIRM is the ONLY place to call.” ––K.J.
Our Greenville Car Accident Lawyers Put Your Worries Aside
Moving on after a car accident can be a long and expensive journey, but you do not have to go through this difficult time alone. If you were injured or lost a loved one in a collision, we are ready to fight for the compensation you deserve.
To learn more about how we can help, contact our team by calling (919) 785-5000.